Monday, April 07, 2014

Coolrain - Astronaut for air max day.


Can't believe this is my first post in 2014. Oh well...for me family and works always come first. Not much update in this site doesn't mean 0709 is not collecting anymore. Yes..I'm still actively collecting. I'm proudly say I still have more toys then my daughter..lol.

Got an email from my buddy Coolrain the other days sharing his new work to me as usual. This time he turned Dunkeys to an Astronaut. What attract me the most is that lunar table and that foot print. The astronaut look like is customized from the Dragon figure Astronaut, but CR did his magic and make this Dunkey Astronaut nicely, not to mention that air max sneakers. 

Alright..not a promise but I'll try my best to update this site, (if I can...). Being a father and hectic schedule from my work..family always come first. Peace.